Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bonds and Iraqi oil reserves of solutions to cover the salaries of staff in 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bonds and Iraqi oil reserves of solutions to cover the salaries of staff in 2016 Empty Bonds and Iraqi oil reserves of solutions to cover the salaries of staff in 2016

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jan 2016, 7:14 am

Bonds and Iraqi oil reserves of solutions to cover the salaries of staff in 2016

BAGHDAD - Star Gazan

9/1/2016

, Confirmed to the economic and investment commission in Parliament that the number of employees in government institutions is three million and two hundred and seventy thousand and sixty-nine employees, (3027069), and they need to pay during 2016, pointing out that the government is moving to the disbursement of funds from the oil reserves of the financial value of 59 billion in addition to the issuance of securities. Said committee member Najiba Najib's (Journal) that "the government is moving to the salaries of staff coverage during the 2016 oil reserves amounting 59 billion dinars in addition to the issuance of securities from banks, showed that the number of employees who are in need of salary this year of three numbers million and two hundred and seventy thousand and sixty-nine employees ".utabat that" the central government is able to cover salaries during 2016 through these procedures, and showed that some media and means of seeking to change the course of the economy for the purpose of raising the value of the dollar,and indicated that salaries were not there by any financial fears or budget deficit. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 10:04 pm