Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The price of OPEC crudes {} falling back to $ 25 a barrel

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The price of OPEC crudes {} falling back to $ 25 a barrel Empty The price of OPEC crudes {} falling back to $ 25 a barrel

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:05 am

The price of OPEC crudes {} falling back to $ 25 a barrel

2016/1/15 15:09 

Euphrates News} The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries OPEC} {Friday that the price of its basket of crudes fell Thursday 69 cents to $ 25 a barrel compared to 69.25 dollars a barrel last Wednesday.

According to the news agency bulletin {OPEC} that the annual rate for the basket price last year stood at 64.49 dollars a barrel.
    And includes a basket {OPEC}, which is a reference in the level of production 12 species, including crude policy Algerian Sahara and heavy Iranian and Iraqi Albesarh ore export Kuwaiti crude Libyan Seder and Bonny Nigeria and raw Qatar Marine Arab light crude Saudi ore bitters and raw Venezuelan Girassol Angolan and Orient Ecuador.

The oil ministers {OPEC} had recommended at the end of a ministerial meeting in Vienna in the fourth month of last December, member states need to follow developments in the oil market closely in the coming months with to maintain the current production ceiling of the Organization at the level of 30 million barrels per day. is over
    http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/...storyid=106133
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The price of OPEC crudes {} falling back to $ 25 a barrel Empty Re: The price of OPEC crudes {} falling back to $ 25 a barrel

Post by Neno Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:44 am

thumbs2
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

The price of OPEC crudes {} falling back to $ 25 a barrel Empty Re: The price of OPEC crudes {} falling back to $ 25 a barrel

Post by Franky Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:20 pm

I said this before so don't want to sound like a broken record, my study and charts says we could hit 20.00 by March or April..... be interesting to see
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 15 Jan 2016, 6:50 pm

Franky wrote:I said this before so don't want to sound like a broken record, my study and charts says we could hit 20.00 by March or April..... be interesting to see
    You don't need study and charts to realize oil booms are stages.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:35 am