Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior Announces 2016 in the "system" and "disciple" and the adoption of the 25 days of July natio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior Announces 2016 in the "system" and "disciple" and the adoption of the 25 days of July natio Empty Interior Announces 2016 in the "system" and "disciple" and the adoption of the 25 days of July natio

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:14 pm

Interior Announces 2016 in the "system" and "disciple" and the adoption of the 25 days of July national card

Thursday 21-01-2016 | 8:24:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    EM

Twilight News / terrace Interior Minister Mohammed Ghabban Thursday a new meeting of the periodic meetings of the ministry's opinion, where decisions taken inter Mrs. Mubarak to adopt the 25th of July was a day of national card.
    Interior said in a statement that the board "discussed the topics on its agenda and took a number of decisions that are in advancing security and service progress in the Ministry of Interior to the front."
    And it decided to form opinion, according to the statement, "assigned to the Deputy Minister of Police Affairs team conciliator Abdul Hadi prepare a report on the criminal crime trends in Baghdad and the provinces and to take measures all to address them and eliminate them as the Commission decided this year considered in order and discipline in the various aspects of the work of the Interior Ministry."
    It is the commission's decisions, "the adoption of the twenty-fifth day of July of each year a day of national card project of the importance of this project is vital for Iraq in terms of security and service."
    In a related body decided to approach the concerned authorities for the allocation of Qadisiyah State Company and the land allocated to them the location and transfer of ownership of the Interior Ministry, according to the statement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:15 am