Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
1dinarshort
ahill
sassy
mochasmom
Lobo
9 posters

NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW BANKNOTES AND COINS - CBI WEBSITE

Lobo
    Lobo

NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW BANKNOTES AND COINS - CBI WEBSITE Empty NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW BANKNOTES AND COINS - CBI WEBSITE

Post by Lobo Wed 27 Jan 2016, 6:21 pm

NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW BANKNOTES AND COINS - CBI WEBSITE - HOPE THIS MEANS WE ARE GETTING CLOSER - UNDER THE TITLE BANKNOTES AND COINS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Banknotes and Coins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    50 Dinar note250 Dinar note500 Dinar note
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    1000 Dinar note5000 Dinar note10000 Dinar note
    10000 Dinar note25000 Dinar note50000 Dinar note

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    25 Dinar coin100 Dinar coin
    (not in circulation)(not in circulation)
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW BANKNOTES AND COINS - CBI WEBSITE Empty Re: NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW BANKNOTES AND COINS - CBI WEBSITE

Post by mochasmom Wed 27 Jan 2016, 6:29 pm

Me too
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW BANKNOTES AND COINS - CBI WEBSITE Empty Re: NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW BANKNOTES AND COINS - CBI WEBSITE

Post by sassy Wed 27 Jan 2016, 7:10 pm

Sure hope so !!!!!     duck
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 27 Jan 2016, 7:14 pm

Is it time to get  E X C I T E D   again? lol!
    1dinarshort
    1dinarshort
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by 1dinarshort Wed 27 Jan 2016, 7:22 pm

If this is making you excited I need to go get some of whatever you guys are on.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 27 Jan 2016, 7:28 pm

funny funny
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 28 Jan 2016, 4:20 am

1dinarshort wrote:If this is making you excited I need to go get some of whatever you guys are on.
    lol, yeah looks like the same issue to me even the 50,000
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 28 Jan 2016, 5:10 am

Neno wrote:
    1dinarshort wrote:If this is making you excited I need to go get some of whatever you guys are on.
    lol, yeah looks like the same issue to me even the 50,000
    I love thouse 50,000's very nice!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:15 am

They just love publishing the same things over and over in Iraq.....Have them all except the 50,000 note..
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:41 am

weslin3 wrote:They just love publishing the same things over and over in Iraq.....Have them all except the 50,000 note..
    Well, you gonna get some of those too? laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:54 pm