Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will vote on the formation of a parliamentary committee to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will vote on the formation of a parliamentary committee to  Empty Parliament will vote on the formation of a parliamentary committee to

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 8:31 am

Parliament will vote on the formation of a parliamentary committee to investigate al-Jubouri

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The House voted on Thursday to set up a parliamentary committee to investigate the MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Mishan al-Jubouri's remarks in which all the accused politicians and office holders Alrfieh as "corrupt and Mrchun."

The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Susan Baker, "The House of Representatives voted to set up a parliamentary committee to investigate Mishan al-Jubouri on comments in which he said that all members of the House of Representatives Atlqoy bribes."

She said Baker, "The problem of the Committee includes members of the Integrity Commission, the Parliamentary Legal and Parliamentary Committee and the Committee members of the parliamentary and development," indicating that "the House of Representatives gave the eligibility of each deputy to complain to the al-Jubouri in the courts with the Judicial Council."

The Jubouri admitted earlier, as part of the corruption that exists in Iraq, and stressed that all political and owners of high-level positions in the country "are corrupt and Mrchun", as pointed out that he and all members of the Committee when they want to open any file related to corruption "comes corrupt and surrender Committee bribery is evacuated completely close the file. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:44 am