Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari's "The Guardian" British: 500-600 million dollars paid to soldiers aliens month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari's "The Guardian" British: 500-600 million dollars paid to soldiers aliens month Empty Zebari's "The Guardian" British: 500-600 million dollars paid to soldiers aliens month

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 10:38 am

Zebari's "The Guardian" British: 500-600 million dollars paid to soldiers aliens month

• Saturday, February 20, 2016 19:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / ..

detect and Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on Saturday, for large sums of money exchange rate ranging between 500-600 million dollars paid to the soldiers in the army aliens monthly salaries.

Zebari said in a statement to the newspaper (The Guardian) British and I followed / Baghdadi News /, "The sums of money per month spent on soldiers (aliens) do not exist, as those amounts ranging month, between 500 to 600 million dollars."

He added that "the financial situation has become more difficult than ever, and now in the process of new measures in this regard," noting that "Iraq has reached the internal debt ceiling limit, and there is a desire to get rid of our dependence on oil, and preparing the people for change and new procedures are not used to it ".

Zebari said according to the newspaper, that "presented to the religious authority, Ali al-Sistani in Najaf earlier this month the full financial accounts," explaining that "al-Sistani was serious about change, as it was quite frustrating,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:55 pm