Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arrested accused of rigging the currency in Diwaniya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arrested accused of rigging the currency in Diwaniya Empty Arrested accused of rigging the currency in Diwaniya

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 2:24 am

Arrested accused of rigging the currency in Diwaniya

2016/03/09 12:31

Tomorrow Press / Diwaniya: announced the province of Diwaniyah police, on Wednesday, said the joint force arrested accused of rigging the currency in the province of Diwaniyah. A spokesman for the Diwaniya police command, Colonel Jassim Algileihaoa for "tomorrow 's Press," that " the combined force of the subunits of intelligence and counter terrorism managed to arrest one of the accused of rigging the currency and the sentence ordered the arrest in accordance with Article 289 of the Iraqi law. " " the arrest came after he was gathering information about the accused and the follow - up to for quite some time, "adding that" the accused is linked by investigations preliminary gangs outside the province are forging currency and official documents. " He Algileihaoa, said that" the accused was handed over to the Algerian police station in preparation for the completion of the rest of the legal proceedings against him. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:43 pm