Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri Looking World Bank's role in supporting Iraq and the reconstruction of liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri Looking World Bank's role in supporting Iraq and the reconstruction of liberated areas Empty Jubouri Looking World Bank's role in supporting Iraq and the reconstruction of liberated areas

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Mar 2016, 3:53 am

[size=32]Jubouri Looking World Bank's role in supporting Iraq and the reconstruction of liberated areas

[/size]

Nur News / Baghdad 

Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, with the World Bank representative in Iraq, the economic reality and the Bank's role in supporting and assign Iraq and the reconstruction of liberated areas.

A statement by his press office, "Nur News" received a copy of it, "al-Jubouri, received in his office, yesterday evening, the World Bank representative in Iraq, Robert Abu quality During the meeting, they reviewed the economic reality and the role of the World Bank in providing support and backing of Iraq, especially with regard to the reconstruction of liberated areas. "

"The meeting discussed the arrangements for the visit of the President of the World Bank to Iraq and planned end of this month and preparations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:38 am