Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Initiating a pipeline between Iraq and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Initiating a pipeline between Iraq and Iran Empty Initiating a pipeline between Iraq and Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jun 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Initiating a pipeline between Iraq and Iran[/ltr]

Since 06/06/2016 18:48 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iran announced the start setting up an oil pipeline between Iran and Iraq in order to reduce oil tankers frequency between the two countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Iranian Oil Minister Abbas aide Kazemi that the establishment of pipeline to transport oil from the Iranian city of Abadan to the Iraqi province of Basra in progress at the present time, and this project will help the two countries to develop their production in the petroleum sector.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed the need to expand Iran's oil pipelines, pointing out that "the increase in oil exports and derivatives requires us to take such vital measures that will benefit a lot on our country and its future."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kazemi said that this pipeline in addition to the economic revenues many environmental benefits, and to do this it will reduce the number of oil tankers hesitate between the two countries and accordingly will decrease the size of the losses and risks on the roads.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:00 am