Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives applying for "questioning" the Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives applying for "questioning" the Prime Minister Empty Representatives applying for "questioning" the Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Thu 4 Aug 2016 - 7:43

Representatives applying for "questioning" the Prime Minister
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    12:31 
    08/04/2016

The chairman of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Thursday, for the formation of a committee to consider the resolutions Abadi "in violation of the law", as he emphasized to provide 34 deputies request to question al-Abadi.
    Jubouri said in an interview with the Saudi newspaper "Middle East", "The Shiites despite the differences that exist between the bloc and their parties and political forces to but they are sewn ordered them at a strategic level with each other, but they brought their struggles within the Sunni or mixed areas which led to the disintegration of the Sunni front including the issue of search for a partner to them in some of those areas so that the dominant partner him until the title was a Sunni. "
    He revealed Jubouri for providing "a number of MPs and the 34 deputies request to question Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has been submitted to the relevant committees in order to meet the legal aspects, but demand in the end he has not fulfilled the legal requirements but al-Abadi told me his annoyance by simply moving this request, saying that you Taatqsdna this interrogation." .
    He Jubouri that "in the framework of the policy of transparency that I decided to follow to restore the prestige of the legislative institution formed a committee decisions Abadi violation of the law, especially that there was a clamor in terms of the mandate accorded to him, and then withdraw it later, with some donated to deliver information to Ebadi I am from doing so as prepared by the legislative and regulatory my duty. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 10:59