Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security Baghdad: The investigation is ongoing file "Cars explosives detection" wait and distributed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security Baghdad: The investigation is ongoing file "Cars explosives detection" wait and distributed Empty Security Baghdad: The investigation is ongoing file "Cars explosives detection" wait and distributed

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Aug 2016, 3:00 am

[ltr]Security Baghdad: The investigation is ongoing file "Cars explosives detection" wait and distributed to checkpoints[/ltr]

Since 08/08/2016 18:37 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Deputy Chairman of the Security Committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, Mohammed al-Rubaie, on Monday, for the continuation of the investigation Motor explosives detection "RXL" file, while stressing not distributed until now the checkpoints.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rubaie said L / balance News /, that "up to now, only cars rap not distributed residents on the outskirts of the capital Baghdad," noting that "these cars are only used to detect explosives in cars pregnancy."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The continuous file cars" RXL "to detect explosives that has been uncovered and the presence in the Interior Ministry after the bombing of Karrada investigations," stressing that "until now did not distribute any one of them to maintain the security of Baghdad."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that chairman of the parliamentary security and defense of quitting announced, earlier, for a plan to follow up the work of the car revealed explosives erected in Bgdad.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:41 am