Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar stumbles before the jobs data and sterling awaiting PMI

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar stumbles before the jobs data and sterling awaiting PMI Empty Dollar stumbles before the jobs data and sterling awaiting PMI

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Sep 2016, 4:33 am

[size=30]Dollar stumbles before the jobs data and sterling awaiting PMI[/size]
    01/09/2016 11:49 | Number of Views: 18
    font size:  Dollar stumbles before the jobs data and sterling awaiting PMI Font_decrease  Dollar stumbles before the jobs data and sterling awaiting PMI Font_enlarge
     Dollar stumbles before the jobs data and sterling awaiting PMI Thumbnail.php?file=LYNXNPEC802FZ_L_453697229
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The dollar stumbled against the yen on Thursday, at a time when investors await jobs in non-agricultural sectors in the United States and a report is expected to determine the expectations of US interest rates in the near-term trends.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In Europe turned the focus to the pound sterling and clears PMI in the British manufacturing sector for the month of August sector after a series of data better than expected in general and reduced worries about a sharp decline in economic activity after the vote in favor of the exit from the European Union in June referendum .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Sterling was trading up by 0.1 percent at $ 1.3150 ahead of the PMI report to be issued later today is expected to reveal a contraction, but less severe than the July rate.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The dollar index, which tracks the US currency's performance against a basket of currencies did not score has changed little to settle at 96.050, down from the highest level in three weeks of 96.255.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Against the yen the dollar fell 0.1 percent to 103.29 yen after the highest level recorded in the month at 103.540 yen on Wednesday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Australian dollar rose after the PMI data showed acceleration of activity in the manufacturing sector on the Chinese unexpectedly in August, albeit limited increase.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Australian dollar rose 0.3 percent to $ 0.7540 after falling to its lowest level in a month at $ 0.7490 on Wednesday.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:11 am