Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

You are so close.

csd9013
    csd9013

You are so close. Empty You are so close.

Post by csd9013 Thu 13 Oct 2016, 7:14 am

"Blessed [happy, spiritually prosperous, favored by God] is the man who is steadfast under trial and perseveres when tempted; for when he has passed the test and been approved, he will receive the [victor’s] crown of lifewhich the Lord has promised to those who love Him." James 1:12, Amplified

One day I heard the Holy Spirit say to me, When we breakthrough rather than breakdown, God has something great in store for us.

I don't know what you are going through, but God does. Don't give up. You are so close to your breakthrough. So many of us give up right at the end when things were just about to turn around in our favor. Don't let that be you. Wait for the Lord and He will deliver you. He will give you the breakthrough you've been praying for.

Declare today: I'm not breaking down, I'm breaking through! God is my strength and I receive His help right now. I will come out on top. I will win in life no matter my losses. I am victorious through Jesus and my God will cause me to breakthrough.
    Rip534
    Rip534
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

You are so close. Empty Re: You are so close.

Post by Rip534 Thu 13 Oct 2016, 8:35 am

Thanks
    surprise

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:56 am