Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: $ 16 billion borrowing internal and external installed in budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: $ 16 billion borrowing internal and external installed in budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: $ 16 billion borrowing internal and external installed in budget

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2016, 5:36 am

Parliamentary Finance: $ 16 billion borrowing internal and external installed in budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News / Baghdad ...

Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Thursday that the internal and external loans amounted to about $ 16 billion has been installed in the budget law for 2017, as pointed out that there is a discussion paragraphs of the budget will be made after Arbain visit.
    A member of the Finance Committee Magda Tamimi in an interview, that the percentage of foreign loans 55 percent of the 16 billion dollars that have been installed in the budget law, indicating that the committee would resume its meetings interrupted by Arbain visit and discuss the paragraphs of the budget and submit it to parliament.
    She drew Tamimi out there that are difficult to install because of the decades-stop appointments in government departments as well as the financial distress experienced by the government does not allow it.
    It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced Tuesday, 10/18/2016, to send the draft budget to the 2017 Act to the House of Representatives after making amendments to it, pointing out that the project included the previous agreement with the Kurdistan, while pointing to an amendment to the bill Amnesty year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:37 am