Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National denies adopting any project alliance with the political blocs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National denies adopting any project alliance with the political blocs Empty National denies adopting any project alliance with the political blocs

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Nov 2016, 1:42 am

[ltr]National denies adopting any project alliance with the political blocs[/ltr]

Since 30.11.2016 at 10:02 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Denied parliamentary bloc, the National Coalition, Wednesday, adopted a project alliance with other political blocs.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bloc Prime Kadhim al-Shammari said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "reported in the media recently after meeting national coalition leader Iyad Allawi to the invitation extended to him by the Chairman of the House of Representatives, that there is a coalition or an alliance between the national one hand and some affiliated forces in the Union Iraqi forces. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Shammari, the "national coalition deals with all political forces on the basis of worry and common interests and destiny, taking into account the political program chosen by the coalition and took in the civil state of the State of citizenship based on the rule of law and respect for freedoms."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "we are at a time when stress where our commitment to adopting and supporting the trends of civil and currents, we stress that the visit does not involve any talk of what is covered in the media," noting that "the meeting did not exceed an invitation to lunch to talk about what is facing the political process of the challenges and how to develop solutions to them ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the bloc, the "National did not put a priority during the current stage holding any new alliances with other political parties," explaining that "Our focus now is on ways of ending the crisis and achieve victory over Daesh and re-displaced" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 4:38 pm