Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul Empty Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul

Nur News / Nineveh 
    The head of the State of Law coalition, on Saturday, he does not seek to topple the government of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi.
    Almkala said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it that "no truth to the reports by some websites support for president of a coalition of state law, the option of bringing down the government after the completion of the liberalization process of Mosul."
    The media deliberated talk to the owners in an interview published by the newspaper "Wall Street Journal" of America, that al-Abadi "weak must be replaced as soon as the completion of the process of Mosul," noting that "the Iraqi people want change."
    But Abizaid that he wanted to "play a strong figure to form a strong government with national values ​​that oppose sectarian gangs." According to him.
    He expressed al-Maliki, expressed concern that "the competition for control of Mosul, may create a dangerous situation even in Baghdad," and accused Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as "unable to face Turkey and the Kurdistan Regional Government and regional ambitions, and the followers of Muqtada al-Sadr."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul Empty Maliki for "US newspaper:" Adaaouatkm baseless and Support dropping Abadi

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 3:10 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    [rtl]Maliki for "US newspaper:" Adaaouatkm baseless and Support dropping Abadi[/rtl]
    [rtl]

BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]He denied the president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, Sunday, what appeared in the Wall Street Journal reported the US for his tongue, that the Iraqis tend to change Abadi, stressing that he does not support the option to topple the government.[/rtl]

[rtl]Maliki's office said in a publication on the official page on "Facebook" and seen by "Sky Press," that "no truth to the reports by some websites support for president of a coalition of state law, the option of bringing down the government after the completion of the liberalization process of Mosul."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Wall Street Journal quoted US, on Saturday, in the words of al-Maliki, that the Iraqis tend to change Abadi.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Maliki said that "al-Abadi is crucial to the important topics, Kaltdechl Turkish province of Kurdistan region, beams towards the supporters of Moqtada al-Sadr leader, who stormed the seat of government and parliament last summer, while he saw that those things has weakened the government's image in front of people.[/rtl]

[rtl]Faces Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi strong opposition from within his parliamentary bloc, State of Law coalition headed by al-Maliki, which succeeded the overthrow of two cabinet ministers of the government, each had a key role in the difficult period taking place in Iraq. [/rtl]

[rtl]The first defense minister, Khalid al-Obeidi, who was ousted on 25 August / Augustus past, and the second finance minister, Hoshyar Zebari, who also withdraw confidence from him on 21 September last. And we are talking about close to questioning and then the dismissal of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul Empty Maliki: Abadi "weak and shaky," and must be replaced, and al-Sadr and his followers were "terrorists

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:19 am

[ltr]Maliki: Abadi "weak and shaky," and must be replaced, and al-Sadr and his followers were "terrorists."[/ltr]

4 December 2016 - 10:32
    [ltr]

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq , expressed the vice president, Nouri al - Maliki on Saturday, expressed concern that " the competition for control of Mosul , may create a dangerous situation even in Baghdad , " and accused Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi as "unable to face Turkey andthe Government of Kurdistan region and regional ambitions, and the followers of Muqtada al - Sadr , "Portal - Maliki said in an interview published by the newspaper" the Wall Street Journal , "the US today: that it" does not seek to return to receiving the post of prime minister, but the Abadi "weak and shaky and must be replaced as soon as the completion of the Mosul operation "pointing out that" Iraqis want a change. " He criticized al - Maliki , the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, in particular the entry of his followers to the Green Zone, pointing out that "almost toppled the government in April and May, adding that" the weaker the government 's image before the people and the security forces. " Maliki said , "when you can gangs from entering the legislature Center and the Office of the Prime Minister, it means a lack of respect for state institutions." Maliki confirmed, that he wanted to "play a strong figure to form a strong government with national values that oppose sectarian gangs." It is said that al - Maliki recognizes the prime minister for eight years, during which Iraq witnessed political crises between the forces involved in the governance, as Iraqi diplomatic lived tensions with neighboring countries.

[/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul Empty Close to Abadi: this is what he meant al-Maliki about the change of prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:32 am

Close to Abadi: this is what he meant al-Maliki about the change of prime minister

Date: 12/04/2016 12:10

[url][/url]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Accused Deputy close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, the newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," the US to "distort" the Vice President Nouri al-Maliki's remarks, pointing out that the latter intended his statement when asked about the survival of al-Abadi or not that the next government would be formed according to the political majority .
    The MP said the coalition of state law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar told / information /, "The Vice President Nuri al-Maliki for an American newspaper's comments were in some change and distortion with respect to a change in government."
     He explained that "al-Maliki wanted to say that the next government would be formed according to the political majority and not the principle of consensus, as happened with previous governments," noting that "al-Maliki did not mean a change of government."
    Jaffer asked that "no one accepted to take over the post of prime minister and the government was left of the old only one year and under the circumstances in the country."
    Former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, when asked by the US newspaper "Wall Street Journal" on the possibility of change after the liberation of Mosul, al-Abadi said: "The Iraqi people want change." Finished / 25

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul Empty Maliki newly US denies: I do not support dropping Abadi

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:47 am

Maliki newly US denies: I do not support dropping Abadi

Sunday 04-12-2016 | 7:45:07

H d
    Shafaq News / The head of the Office of the coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki, that thelatter does not support topple the government of Haider al - Abadi option. 
    The Wall Street Journal quoted US in the words of al - Maliki, that the Iraqis tend to change Abadi. 
    He said al - Abadi is crucial to the important topics, Kaltdechl Turkish Kurdistan province, beams towards the supporters of the Sadrist leader Muqtada al - Sadr, who stormed the seat ofgovernment and parliament last summer. 
    He believed that those things has weakened the government 's image in front of people. 
    But Maliki 's office, denied in a statement that the latter supports topple the government Abadi option. 
    " There is no truth to the reports by some websites support for president of a coalition of state law , the option of bringing down the government after the completion of the liberalization process of Mosul."
    Faces Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi strong opposition from within his parliamentary bloc, State of Law coalition headed by al-Maliki, which succeeded the overthrow of two cabinet ministers of the government, each had a key role in the difficult period taking place in Iraq. The first defense minister, Khalid al-Obeidi, who was ousted on 25 August / Augustus past, and the second finance minister, Hoshyar Zebari, who also withdraw confidence from him on 21 September last. And we are talking about close to questioning and then the dismissal of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari.
    Maliki was not happy with the selection of Haider al-Abadi since his replacement as prime minister in August / August 2014. It has been strongly opposed and lodged a protest to the Federal Court, considering himself entitled to the job, but finally waiver days after the event.
    This is due to the rivalry between the two men earlier period, which put the name of al-Abadi as a competitor to the owners, in both 2006 and 2014, which tipped the balance in both Maliki him.
    The continued conflict between the two, where the ousted al-Abadi al-Maliki in August 2015 from the position of vice president, within the first package of reforms. In return, al-Maliki criticized the performance of the government Abadi announced its willingness to return to power on several occasions.

Sponsored content

Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul Empty Re: Maliki: I do not want to overthrow the government after the liberation of Mosul

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:26 am