Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How to Set Up a Margarita Bar

Lobo
    Lobo

How to Set Up a Margarita Bar Empty How to Set Up a Margarita Bar

Post by Lobo Wed 07 Dec 2016, 6:20 pm

How to Set Up a Margarita Bar

There's no better way to celebrate summer than to invite friends over for those favorite warm weather cocktails: margaritas! So many variations on the classic are available now, so why not set up a build-your-own margarita bar? Just lay out a spread of Latin-inspired appetizers and follow these tips for a fabulous, festive party.

How to Set Up a Margarita Bar Img89
    You can make your own flavored margarita mixes from scratch, or choose a prepared version. Passion fruit and watermelon are refreshing homemade spins on the original, and our house mixes boast fresh fruit juices and all-natural ingredients.
    How to Set Up a Margarita Bar Img90
    No matter the flavor, there are two basic ways to serve a margarita: on the rocks or frozen. Set up the shaken mixes in pitchers or glass beverage containers, and place a blender or margarita maker on the side for the traditionalist who loves a frozen, blended cocktail. 
    How to Set Up a Margarita Bar Img91
    Keep the glasses and pitchers simple. Choose a clear, high-quality style that not only looks like glass but is made to last, perfect for poolside parties, picnics and cookouts.
    How to Set Up a Margarita Bar Img92
    Give guests the option to rim their margarita glasses with sugar or salt. Set out dishes of each, along with lime wedges, so everyone can choose their favorite style.
    How to Set Up a Margarita Bar Img93
    Adding fresh fruit such as orange, tangerine and grapefruit slices, berries and fresh mango lends vibrant color and flavor. Place the fruit slices on the bar so guests can enjoy any combination in their drink. Additionally, you can set out fresh, whole fruits and an assortment of bar tools, allowing guests to create creative garnishes for their margaritas.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:19 am