Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi hoped the cooperation ofparliament to choose the ministers ofdefense and interior

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi hoped the cooperation ofparliament to choose the ministers ofdefense and interior Empty Abadi hoped the cooperation ofparliament to choose the ministers ofdefense and interior

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 2:55 pm

[size=32]
    Abadi hoped the cooperation ofparliament to choose the ministers ofdefense and interior[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

4 hours ago

Twilight News / expressed Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, expressed the hope that parliament is collaborating to choose the ministers of defense and interior.
    Ebadi said in a press conference following the weekly cabinet meeting, "I aspire the cooperation of the members of the House of Representatives in the selection process and the defense and interior ministers."
    Abadi also announced that "the Council of Ministers approved the National Intelligence Service Act and submit it to the House of Representatives."
    The former interior minister Mohammad Al Ghabban had submitted his resignation a few months ago when parliament sacked former defense minister Khaled al-Obeidi.
    The two jobs vacant months ago despite the fact that Iraq Ejodha war against al Daesh more than two years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:51 am