Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Afrah Shawqi release after nine days of kidnapping

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Afrah Shawqi release after nine days of kidnapping Empty Afrah Shawqi release after nine days of kidnapping

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jan 2017, 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Afrah Shawqi release after nine days of kidnapping

Baghdad / term 

Afrah Shawqi launched a press release, late on Tuesday evening, after her abduction by unknown gunmen in Baghdad last week. 
    Shawki said, at a press conference in central Baghdad, it had received good treatment, noting that they were subject to investigation by the kidnappers on a number of political articles and publications written on the front page in Facebook. 
    It was Ziad Ajili, JFO director, he had said on Wednesday that the kidnappers returned the car, phone and laptop and gold jewelry seized when they stormed her house, pointing out that Shawki returned last night around midnight. 
    And he showed a video broadcast on a local channel footage recorded an impressive return joys Qaisi - who was working in a Saudi newspaper - to her family and friends in her home. She said, sobbing and shaking it well and received well treated. 
    Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi said he telephoned her to check on her after her release. 
    The kidnapping highlighted the dangers faced by journalists in Iraq , where 71 journalists were killed over the past decade without any accountability of any person as reported to the Committee to Protect Journalists. 
    She said her sister Nebras Shawki, in response to a question about the validity of the information reported that her sister has regained its freedom "Yes , that is true." 
    In turn , he stressed the leadership of the security forces in Baghdad , said the kidnapped journalist was released.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:31 am