Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr parliamentary: The Iraqi government has been successful in negotiating with Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr parliamentary: The Iraqi government has been successful in negotiating with Turkey Empty Badr parliamentary: The Iraqi government has been successful in negotiating with Turkey

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jan 2017, 2:46 am

[size=30]Badr parliamentary: The Iraqi government has been successful in negotiating with Turkey[/size]
    09/01/2017 09:53 | Number of Views: 111
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Counting head of the parliamentary bloc Badr Qasim al-Araji, Monday, yellowing of the crisis and the transition to good-neighborly relations in the interests of Iraq and the region's policy.[/rtl]
    [rtl]They said in a statement, I got "Berri direction," a copy of the day, "The prime minister and the government were at the highest diplomatic levels and success in the negotiations with Turkey", calling him "the implementation of his promises to withdraw from Iraqi territory."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The declaration of Turkey Astaadadaha for withdrawal from Iraq is one of the fruits of the great victories over Daesh and the return of international standing of Iraq, impressive victories on Daesh made Turkey respects Iraq's sovereignty."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the "reset crises and the transition to good-neighborly relations in the interests of Iraq and the politics of the region," stressing that "the visit of the Turkish prime minister to Iraq and announcing his government's readiness to withdraw from Iraqi territory is one of the fruits of the victories impressive on Daesh real return spatial Iraq in the Arab and regional oceans as well as the international standing. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is said that Turkey and Iraq agreed last Saturday in a joint final statement on the withdrawal of Turkish troops from Nineveh and cooperation to water resources management, as both sides stressed to find understanding in determining the interests and challenges shared strategic vision and work together for the security and stability of the region.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 6:33 am