Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Le Pen Spotted at Trump Tower During Unannounced New York Visit

Lobo
    Lobo

Le Pen Spotted at Trump Tower During Unannounced New York Visit Empty Le Pen Spotted at Trump Tower During Unannounced New York Visit

Post by Lobo Thu 12 Jan 2017, 1:40 pm

Le Pen Spotted at Trump Tower During Unannounced New York Visit

January 12, 2017, 4:41 AM PST January 12, 2017, 8:25 AM PST

• Marine Le Pen has repeatedly backed Trump and his policies
    • Presidential candidate Le Pen is ahead in latest French poll

French National Front leader Marine Le Pen was spotted at Trump Tower during an unannounced visit to New York less than four months before France’s presidential election.
    An aide to Le Pen, who leads in the latest opinion poll for the presidency, declined to comment on her reason for being in the lobby of the building on Thursday. Le Pen waved off reporters when approached.
    Donald Trump had no plans to meet with Le Pen, according to an aide to the president-elect, who asked not to be identified without authorization to speak publicly. Neither is she on Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon’s schedule, a person familiar said. Le Pen’s campaign chief of staff, David Rachline, said earlier that she was making a private visit to New York.
    “It’s not on her public agenda,” Rachline said in a text message exchange, when asked if she planned a meeting with Trump or officials close to him. “We don’t communicate about private visits.”
    Le Pen is set to launch her official campaign on Feb. 4 in a meeting with supporters in the French city of Lyon. She has repeatedly said she was supportive of Trump’s policies for the U.S. and called him “a sign of hope” for European anti-establishment politicians in a press conference this month.
    Trump has met on several occasions with Nigel Farage, the former leader of the U.K. Independence Party, most recently in December.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-12/le-pen-in-new-york-for-unannounced-visit-during-french-race

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm