Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Carter is likely to keep Washington's military presence in Iraq even after the defeat al "Daesh" in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Carter is likely to keep Washington's military presence in Iraq even after the defeat al "Daesh" in  Empty Carter is likely to keep Washington's military presence in Iraq even after the defeat al "Daesh" in

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jan 2017, 2:53 pm

Carter is likely to keep Washington's military presence in Iraq even after the defeat al "Daesh" in Mosul

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    He favored US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter retain Washington's military presence in Iraq even after the defeat al Daesh Mosul.
    Carter stressed that the organization Daesh may still pose a threat to Iraq's security and regional even after eliminating the last stronghold city of Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, indicating that the decision to maintain a portion of the US forces in Iraq will be vested in the Iraqi government and its president, Haydar al-Abadi said that the strengthening of security in Iraq it takes time until after the liberation of Mosul and defeat al Daesh them.
    He said Carter Daesh will resort to stealth and away in remote areas to continue its approach to try to conduct terrorist operations interview, which requires the presence of security enhancements sustained and expressed his belief that the United States and other countries in the international coalition was aware of it from his Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joseph Dnford said that retaining the presence of the US military in Iraq for a long time will be among the recommendations that I will make a new administration in the United States, headed by Donald Trump.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:48 am