Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Raising the prices of medicines in Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Raising the prices of medicines in Egypt Empty Raising the prices of medicines in Egypt

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jan 2017, 1:57 am

[size=30]Raising the prices of medicines in Egypt[/size]
    13/01/2017 10:01 | Number of Views: 23
    font size:  Raising the prices of medicines in Egypt Font_decrease  Raising the prices of medicines in Egypt Font_enlarge
     Raising the prices of medicines in Egypt Thumbnail.php?file=50e73fcdb3fc4b10a300011a_campos_pharmacy_e_348_arquitectura_20120414_e348_farmaciacampos_068_1000x693_804915816
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Egyptian Health Minister Ahmed Radi, said Thursday that Egypt will raise the prices of some medicines after months of negotiations with pharmaceutical companies.
    He pointed out that the increase in the prices of medicines in the country will include three thousand ranked among the twelve thousand species drug trader in the market.

Radi said at a news conference that local drugs will increase by between 30 percent and 50 percent of the increase in the dollar rate differential will range while the increase in the prices of medicines imported between 40 and 50 percent.

He added that the increases will apply to "25 percent of medicines in circulation."

Radi said, "We calculated the increase on the average price of the dollar and the exchange rate of the three months, from the third of November, and even issued a final decision."

He pointed out that the increase will apply to medicines "that will be produced and imported and entering the country after the effective date of this decision."

He warned the Minister of Health that the violator of the law will be punished either pricing arrest five years in prison or a fine of between 30 thousand and 10 million pounds, with the confiscation of all seizures.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/146148.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:42 pm