Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt raise the prices of medicines shipped to Iraq Bnsph30%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt raise the prices of medicines shipped to Iraq Bnsph30% Empty Egypt raise the prices of medicines shipped to Iraq Bnsph30%

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 12:24 pm

Egypt raise the prices of medicines shipped to Iraq Bnsph30%

09/05/20140 

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Arab Republic of Egypt announced on Friday, raising the prices of their drugs shipped exported to Iraq Bnsph30%, attributed the reason for the poor security conditions through which Iraq and the high cost of insurance. A member of the Export Council of medicines and medical supplies, the Egyptian Sharif Ezzat's "Tomorrow's Press," said that "the price of the shipping costs to Iraq rose by nearly 30% because of the siege of Daash of the entrances to the Iraqi, poor situation of security on the international road between Baghdad and Syria, and Baghdad and Jordan." He pointed out that "the Egyptians were forced to shipping by transit through Turkey, which has increased costs due to all the way on the one hand, and on the other hand, a change in the way may cause the impact of shipments, as the shipping time was up place during one week, while up now to about 21 days " He continued that "Iraq Kurdistan includes two markets, central and southern Iraq, and exporters are exposed to risks as a result of clashes between security forces and Daash, as they are sometimes forced to pass through royalties." It is noteworthy that Iraq imported medicines and medical supplies from several countries including Egypt, because of the lack of factories in Iraq. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:12 am