Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3519 discovery of people earning more than a pension

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3519 discovery of people earning more than a pension Empty 3519 discovery of people earning more than a pension

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jan 2017, 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3519 discovery of people earning more than a pension

Author: AB 
    Editor: AB 
    23.01.2017 10:46 
    Number of Views: 291

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    It announced the Office of the Inspector General at the Ministry of Finance, on Monday .3519 people earning more than a pension Contrary to the law, the civil retirement standardized detection, as he emphasized take the necessary measures to cut salaries repeated legal action immediately and punish the defaulters.
    The office said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The acts of the investigation and audit, performed by led to the detection of 3519 retiree earns more than a pension Contrary to the law, the civil retirement uniform number (27) of 2006, which prohibits the combination of two salaries," stressing that "legal action has been taken over by cutting salaries repeated immediately and punish the defaulters."
    The statement added, "The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Light office for a boycott of the names covered by the social welfare network with retired restrictions," adding that "instruct has been to the national pension authority to form committees under the supervision of the Office of the Inspector General on the subject holds the salaries of retirees that carry doubt be repeated scrutiny ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:11 pm