Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Dollar exchange rate to fall to 1265 dinars

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Dollar exchange rate to fall to 1265 dinars  Empty Dollar exchange rate to fall to 1265 dinars

Post by wciappetta on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dollar exchange rate to fall to 1265 dinars[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rating: 0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Posted By editorAdd a comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Fell Tuesday morning, the dollar exchange rate to 1265 dinars.

For "Economy News" Informed sources said that the dollar amount of supply at the top of the market demand in the cash market.

And record the market price at the Stock Exchange in Baghdad struggle at 1265 dinars to the dollar, ie, 160 thousand and 500 hundred dinars to the dollar, after it was yesterday the dollar in 1286 dinars.

It is said that one of the main reasons behind the decline of the dollar rate against the dinar is the decision of the Iraqi Central Bank, which issued on Monday, which includes the development of a new mechanism to sell the currency window to provide information on the ultimate beneficiary rather than providing permits customs. 

mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Views 164   Added 01/24/2017 11:30 -   Last Updated 01/24/2017 - 11:28  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Stevethebrit
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Dollar exchange rate to fall to 1265 dinars  Empty Re: Dollar exchange rate to fall to 1265 dinars

Post by Stevethebrit on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 8:22 am

Development of a new mechanism...................hmmmmm hum
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Dollar exchange rate to fall to 1265 dinars  Empty Re: Dollar exchange rate to fall to 1265 dinars

Post by fonz1951 on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 6:49 pm

say wwwwhhhhaaaaattttt
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Development of a new mechanism...................hmmmmm hum
I couldn't see all of the article. The right side was cut off. Did it say "development of a new mechanism" or is that what you see coming?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:47 am