Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Policeman killed, 3 more wounded in bomb blast near Baghdad

jedi17
    jedi17

Policeman killed, 3 more wounded in bomb blast near Baghdad Empty Policeman killed, 3 more wounded in bomb blast near Baghdad

Post by jedi17 Thu 02 Feb 2017, 7:01 pm

[size=39]Policeman killed, 3 more wounded in bomb blast near Baghdad[/size]

by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Feb 2, 2017, 6:45 pm

[size=30][size=56]29[/size]
    SHARES
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Policeman killed%2C 3 more wounded in bomb blast near baghdad&url=http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/policeman-killed-3-wounded-bomb-blast-near-baghdad/&via=IraqiNews_com]Tweet[/url]
    [email=?subject=Check%20out%20this%20site&body=Check%20out%20this%20article:%20http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqinews.com%2Firaq-war%2Fpoliceman-killed-3-wounded-bomb-blast-near-baghdad%2F]E-mail[/email]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The ruins of a vehicle of a police patrol caused by a car bomb. File photo.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) An official source declared that a policeman was killed, while three others were wounded in a bomb blast, in southern Baghdad, Alsumaria News reported on Thursday.
    The source said, “An improvised explosive device, emplaced on the roadside in Hur Rajab area in southern Baghdad exploded, while a police patrol was passing in the area, killing a policeman and wounding three others.”
    “Security forces cordoned off the area of incident, while ambulances transferred the wounded to a nearby hospital and the body to the forensic medicine department, the source further added.
    Earlier today, another explosion hit a popular market in al-Mahmudiyah area, in southern Baghdad, wounding two civilians.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:42 pm