Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Thy Words have I hid in My Heart

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Thy Words have I hid in My Heart Empty Thy Words have I hid in My Heart

Post by Waymaker Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:42 am

Your words either work for you or against you. The Bible says, ‘Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.’ Jeremiah the prophet writes, ‘Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart…’ (Jeremiah 15:16 NKJV). God’s Word is the medicine that heals worry. So what God has to say about the issue must be what you have to say about it too, otherwise you’re contradicting Him and disconnecting yourself from the source of all blessing. If you’re wise, you will surround yourself with like-minded people who speak God’s Word into your life, and limit your time with those who have no interest in it. The Bible says that when you learn to ‘meditate day and night’ in God’s Word, you will ‘prosper in all you do’ (Psalms 1:1-3). So the answer to your worries is in God’s Word!
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Thy Words have I hid in My Heart Empty Re: Thy Words have I hid in My Heart

Post by Lionheart Sat 20 Jul 2013, 1:35 pm

Thank you Way,  I have been stuggling with the fact that when I speack of the scripture, mostly prophetic scripture, I even go as far as to line the prophecys up with todays news. And It sorely trouble's me when very few seam to have any interest in them. Even when lined up with todays global events.

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm