Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emirates expects more commitment agreement to reduce oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emirates expects more commitment agreement to reduce oil production Empty Emirates expects more commitment agreement to reduce oil production

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2017, 3:28 am

[size=36][size=33]Emirates expects more commitment agreement to reduce oil production[/size][/size]
    Ali Abdul Salman 35[ltr]  02/13/2017[/ltr]
     Emirates expects more commitment agreement to reduce oil production 58a1318944ac4

Energy Minister of the UAE, Suhail Al Mazroui said that the commitment to reduce the agreement concluded between the organization of production, "OPEC" and independent producers level was high in January.
    He said, he told reporters on Sunday February 12: "The level of commitment is high, and we expect to see more commitment in the coming months."
    According to the data used by the "OPEC" organization to monitor supplies, briefed by "Reuters" agency, it has implemented the "OPEC" More than 90% of the production cuts in January. In a strong start to the implementation of the first cut of production in eight years.
    For its part, the International Energy Agency said in a report published recently, the level of commitment of Russia last month amounted to 86%.
    Under the agreement, which aims to reduce the oversupply on the "OPEC" to reduce their production by about 1.2 million barrels a day, starting from January, while reducing the independent producers, including Russia, their production by 600 thousand barrels per day.
    In a related development, announced the Russian energy minister, Alexander Novak, that his country will consider, in April / May or April / May, the decision to extend the agreement to reduce production of "OPEC" and independent producers agreement

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:58 pm