Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Truckers are continuing their sit-in, demanding the lifting of all customs points on the road to Kir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Truckers are continuing their sit-in, demanding the lifting of all customs points on the road to Kir Empty Truckers are continuing their sit-in, demanding the lifting of all customs points on the road to Kir

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Mar 2017, 6:12 am

[ltr]Truckers are continuing their sit-in, demanding the lifting of all customs points on the road to Kirkuk - Baghdad[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Diyala - Iraq Press - March 4 / March: truck drivers continue and for the third consecutive day cut the main road link between Baghdad and Kirkuk to demand the abolition of all customs deployed in the truck routes, and the opening of roads in the province of Diyala, without exception within 24 hours.

Meanwhile , a MP from the Diyala province , Raad diamonds, that ' the time has come to intervene decisively to the House of Representatives in the customs and private control of yellowish file through a formal meeting during which stand in the forty - what happens in contract, "he said , adding that' the Customs yellowish according to complaints filed against him became gate of corruption and waste of public money. "

Dozens of truckers they started a few days ago an open sit and put up tents on the road to Kirkuk - Baghdad International threatened to cut off the highway to protest the control of yellowish , which has become the problem of action has no government solution, calling on officials to "visit this crossing , which cuts through the Kirkuk - Baghdad presence chaos and favoritism in handling the issue of customs at the crossing ".anthy O.h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 8:44 pm