Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Malaysian police deployed around the North Korean embassy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Malaysian police deployed around the North Korean embassy Empty Malaysian police deployed around the North Korean embassy

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:56 am

[size=36][size=33]Malaysian police deployed around the North Korean embassy[/size][/size]
    The news agency Buratha 8[ltr]  06/03/2017[/ltr]
    Malaysian police deployed around the North Korean embassy 58bd5b0a167f3

Spread elements of the Malaysian police, equipped with heavy weapons today, in the vicinity of the North Korean embassy in Kuala Lumpur in preparation for the departure of the ambassador, who was expelled from # Malaysia after tension between the two countries on the background of the assassination of his half-brother of North Korean leader with poison.
    The police stopped the mechanisms in the vicinity of the embassy while expected that the North Korean Ambassador Kang Chul leave Malaysia on board a Malaysian Airways plane heading to Beijing in the afternoon also said officials in the Malaysian government.
    The Malaysia gave the ambassador 48 hours to leave Saturday, in a new escalation in the dispute between the two countries since the assassination of Kim Jong-nam, 45, in Kuala Lumpur airport on February 13 through deadly nerve gas is within the weapons of mass destruction.
    And it considered the Malaysian Foreign Saturday that "the ambassador became persona non grata", adding that it demanded Pyongyang apologize for criticizing the investigation into the assassination, but they did not get it. North Korea refused to autopsy results and says that Kim Jong Nam, died after suffering a heart attack.
    He said Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said, he did not expect to get apologies from Pyongyang.
    He said in response to a question from reporters about whether Malaysia is still waiting for apologies: "We have not received anything. I do not expect anything. He ought to apologize to principle, and therefore we say that the ambassador became persona non grata. "
    Since the beginning of this case, South Korea indicted # Koria_achammalah, pointing to the existence of "permanent injunction" from Kim Jong-on killing his half-brother. Kim Jong Nam lived in exile for years, but he was critical of the internationally isolated regime.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:36 am