Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Questioning of officials within the new South Korean scandal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Questioning of officials within the new South Korean scandal Empty Questioning of officials within the new South Korean scandal

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:45 am

Questioning of officials within the new South Korean scandal

Date: 16/03/2017 10:03
    South Korea

Information / Baghdad ..

Prosecutors in South Korea said it would summon three officials set (S. K) for questioning on Thursday within a corruption scandal broadened and overthrew the President of the country Pak John Hay.

A spokesman confirmed the group (SK), the third largest economic group in the country, that one of the three officials who will be questioned starting time (0100 GMT) Kim Chang Giwn former President of the Supreme Committee on the decision-making group.

The questioning is part of the achievement of prosecutors in the scandal involving influence-peddling and that overthrew with President Pak surrounded personalities from business leaders and policy in the country. And it will summon the buck, which has denied any wrongdoing, for questioning next Tuesday.

According to the Yonhap News Agency on Thursday that Kim had a meeting with Pak in July 2015, when Buck was conducted meetings with the heads of major companies series. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/16/world/139375

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:15 am