Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democratic forces to reach Syria on the Euphrates Dam class

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democratic forces to reach Syria on the Euphrates Dam class Empty Democratic forces to reach Syria on the Euphrates Dam class

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 2:23 am

Democratic forces to reach Syria on the Euphrates Dam class

History of edits:: 2017/3/24 19:28 • 88 times readable

{International: Euphrates News} Local officials in Syria's Democratic Forces campaign, said the US-backed forces arrived on Friday to fill the class, which is one of the biggest tasks in the campaign to expel Daesh from the city of Raqqa.

Said Jehan Sheikh Ahmed , a spokeswoman for tenderness campaign in Syria democratic forces that "forces composed of Kurdish and Arab factions fighting Daesh at the entrance to the dam."
    The dam extends the largest on the Euphrates River for a distance of four kilometers across the river to the south bank and is one of the few remaining crossing points after the destruction of many of the bridges during the conflict.
    The class is located about 40 km west of Raqqa taken Daesh a major base for its operations, including planning and directing attacks abroad , and is located on the northern bank of the Euphrates.
    Last year Syria democratic forces launched an operation to isolate tenderness with the help of air strikes from coalition special forces and US on the ground.
    The fighters sent down the American alliance of democratic Syria by air forces near the class late Tuesday near the Euphrates River in the context of the processing of the attack on the bridge and the nearby town and the air base class.
    French Defense Minister Jean - Yves Le Derian whose country is in the coalition led by the United States , said today that the battle of the restoration of tenderness may probably start in Almqublh.anthy days

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140408

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:17 pm