Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China warns Japan return to the military past

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China warns Japan return to the military past Empty China warns Japan return to the military past

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 3:05 am

China warns Japan return to the military past

24/03/2017
    Beijing expressed the hope not to be the return of "Caja", the second-largest Japanese helicopter carrier to the service over Japan's past militarism.
    He said Hua Chun Ying Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said that "the ship caja flooded by the United States during the Second World War, and on the Japanese side to learn lessons from the past", adding: "We hope that the return of the Caja is not the beginning of the return of Japan to militarization."

The Japanese aircraft carrier "caja" introduced military service Wednesday, more than the Japanese army's ability to naval deployment at a time when Tokyo is seeking to counter the growing influence of Beijing in the region.

The Japanese government announced that China is seeking to change the regional situation by building a coral reef and industrial islands, raising concern of the international community. The warship "Caja" strengthen Japan's regional capacity to respond to the growing Chinese influence in Asia and will become "a real force for Japan."

Commenting on this, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said that Japan could not represent the international community, and the situation in the South China Sea began to gradually stabilize and heading towards improvement thanks to the efforts of China and the ASEAN group, stressing that China and its neighboring countries will not allow Japan to destabilize stabilize the situation in the region.

It accused Japan of China's diplomacy as a conflict in recent years so-called "China threat", and inventing pretexts to expand armament, adding that Beijing and its allies in the region is closely watching for historical reasons, Japan's development of military capabilities.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156663.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:19 am