Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank: Localization of salaries of employees limits the risk of money transfer in cash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain Bank: Localization of salaries of employees limits the risk of money transfer in cash Empty Rafidain Bank: Localization of salaries of employees limits the risk of money transfer in cash

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 10:20 am

Rafidain Bank: Localization of salaries of employees limits the risk of money transfer in cash

BAGHDAD, March 27 (Reuters) - The salaries of employees in the private or public sectors are to be paid through their departments until they are received from banks and government banks, the information office of the Rafidain Bank said Monday.
    "The Emiratisation will reduce the risk of transferring the employee's money in cash and will grant each employee who settles his salary a special salary card through which he can withdraw his salary anywhere, locally and internationally. The employee has full freedom to withdraw, deposit and transfer," the bank said in a statement. And the employee's salary is deducted from the monthly employee's monthly commissions such as low balance commission / account management also helps the employee to save automatically and withdraw only need, "noting that" this system began work in Iraq, the proposal of Rafidain Bank to reward the employees of the departments Homeland salaries and by giving them advances Loans and other services after the creation of a database for all employees in the state departments and easy to follow. AH
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:22 pm