Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk Arabs endorse raising Kurdistan flag in the city

jedi17
    jedi17

Kirkuk Arabs endorse raising Kurdistan flag in the city Empty Kirkuk Arabs endorse raising Kurdistan flag in the city

Post by jedi17 Tue 28 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm

Head of al-Jabouri Arab tribe stated their support to raising the Kurdistan flag

Kurdish citizen raising flag of the Kurdistan Region.
    Report Ad

Erbil (BasNews) The leader of al-Jabouri Arab tribes in Kirkuk stated his support to the decision of raising the Kurdistan flag over the government buildings across the province.

Kirkuk provincial council voted on Tuesday in favour of the decision by governor Najmaddin Karim to install the Kurdistan flag alongside the Iraqi flag on the government buildings in the city.

Sheikh Masrour Naji, head of al-Jabouri tribes in Kirkuk, told BasNews “we as Jabouri tribe along with other Arab tribes are for the decision of raising the flag of Kurdistan over the government buildings in Kirkuk.”

He stated that even a number of Arab figures attended the ceremony of installing the Kurdistan flag over the Kirkuk governorate building.

Sheikh Naji added that the majority of Kirkuk Arabs endorse the decision except a number of Arab officials who object it for personal interests.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:41 pm