Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk Provincial Council votes in favor of raising Kurdistan flag

jedi17
    jedi17

Kirkuk Provincial Council votes in favor of raising Kurdistan flag Empty Kirkuk Provincial Council votes in favor of raising Kurdistan flag

Post by jedi17 Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Kirkuk Provincial Council votes in favor of raising Kurdistan flag

Kirkuk (BasNews) Kirkuk provincial council voted on Tuesday in favor of the decision by governor Najmaddin Karim to raise the Kurdistan flag over the government buildings in the city.

On Tuesday, March 28, Kirkuk provincial council held a session to vote on the governor’s decision which he made a while ago to raise the Kurdish flag along with the Iraqi one over the government institutions in the province.

26 members of the council attended the session who unanimously voted in favor of the decision.

According to the decision, the Kurdish flag will be raised across the province along with the Iraqi flag.

Earlier this month, governor Karim asked the Kirkuk Provincial Council to vote and support his decision to install the Kurdistan flag next to the Iraqi flag on every government institution across Kirkuk.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am