Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible: the coordination of an Iraqi - Russian anti-terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible: the coordination of an Iraqi - Russian anti-terrorism Empty Infallible: the coordination of an Iraqi - Russian anti-terrorism

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:00 am

Infallible: the coordination of an Iraqi - Russian anti-terrorism

3/29/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    announced that President Fuad Masum , the presence of Iraqi coordination - Russian in the fight against terrorism and other areas, pointing out that Iraq seeks balanced relations with major countries and neighboring countries.
    As confirmed that our armed forces will not rest , but the whole of our territory in Mosul and other abomination "Daesh liberalization", called for a community reconciliation immediately after the processes of liberalization and the rejection of sectarian slogans espoused by some.
    Masum said in an interview quoted by the agency "Sputnik" Russian on Tuesday , and I followed the "morning": that "there is coordination between us and Russia, because" Daesh "in Syria and Iraq , one thing." "We are in our relations will not be with a side on the other hand account, our policy public, in principle we do not have a " veto "to deal with Russia to buy weapons of them, and we have no objection to the progress of relations with Russia, as we have said for Iran and America, do not look at America through the eyes of Russian and American eyes to Russia, these major countries, and have their own interests. We are also our interests and not in our interest to be against one of these countries, as long as the position of these countries friendly towards Iraq. "
    The President stressed that " it is not reasonable to leave Mosul so under the hands of the " Aldoaash "and that Mosul turns into a center for the practice of terrorist activities."
    Infallible and called for community reconciliation in Iraq after the liberation of Mosul, discarding hide behind sectarian slogans shunned, saying: "We can not say that after the Mosul stage will witness a sectarian struggle, there are some political parties hide her face behind sectarian slogans and the outcast, and is not true, thus, what after Mosul must be seen to take very important steps in the forefront of community reconciliation. "
    The infallible explained that "all the differences between the Kurdistan region of Iraq and Baghdad, must be resolved through serious dialogue , " noting the presence of "group solutions must be that the parties sit with each other, on the dialogue table and discuss all these issues." The president of the republic that " the demonstrations were peaceful as long as it is normal, as long as they are not sectarian slogans and not against any of the layers of society should support."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:43 pm