Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Iraq and the Gulf states, Jordan and Egypt .. Thursday linking the signing of the eight e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including Iraq and the Gulf states, Jordan and Egypt .. Thursday linking the signing of the eight e Empty Including Iraq and the Gulf states, Jordan and Egypt .. Thursday linking the signing of the eight e

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 3:46 am

Including Iraq and the Gulf states, Jordan and Egypt .. Thursday linking the signing of the eight electricity agreement

April 3 .2017 - 7:49 | Number of Views: 1078

Sommer News: Baghdad ,
    said Iraqi Minister of Electricity, Qassim Fahdawi that "eight linkage" to sign an agreement, which connects a number of countries on a network of electric power, will be on Thursday, at the Arab League in Cairo Center. The minister said: " The important event that will take place on Thursday, is the signing of the agreement to link the eight Arab League in Cairo." He added: "This work was done on the project for a period of 3 years, Iraq was a good contribution to the ripening now reached the stage of signing, will be signed on Thursday at the Arab League headquarters." The Iraqi minister described the project inspired, because it is "important event , which will be on Thursday, it is the signing of the agreement to link the eight Arab League in Cairo." Fahdawi said that among the Arab countries covered by the first phase of the project: "Egypt, Jordan, Iraq , the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait hoped to organize Syria later, and will also open the project to other countries in the Arab Maghreb and other countries in the Levant, and the aim is to connect all Arab states in one network for the benefit of everyone. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:46 am