Date: 04/21/2017 09:13
Electronic attack hacker
Information / Baghdad:
Hit the French capital, Paris, on Thursday evening, a new terrorist attack, bringing the number of attacks in France two years ago to 7, the most bloody night of simultaneous November 13 attacks in 2015.
And Thursday's attack, which was adopted Daesh signed in Paris in the Champs-Elysées and claimed the lives of an element in the police as well as the killing of the attacker, and what comes reminder of the attacks carried out by extremists in France since January 2015.
- July 26, 2016: The Abdelmalek Botejan and just Karmiche slaughtered a pastor in his church in the town of Saint-Etienne-de-Ruvreur in the west of France. And they were killed after being shot. He announced the organization Daesh claimed responsibility for the attack.
- July 14 the same year: shocked Mohammed Hoij, a French Bouhlal Tunisian 31-year-old, a truck crowd in Nice on the Mediterranean Sea shortly after launch fireworks to celebrate the National Day. It killed 86 people and wounded more than 400 others. And the adoption of the Daesh assault.
- June 13, 2016: The oldest ultra Laroussi Abalh who swore allegiance Daesh, the killing assistant Evelyne district police chief, Jean-Baptiste Salven (42 years), a knife with his girlfriend Jessica Schneider (36 years), which operates an administrative employee at the station, inside their home in the Maniaval West Paris, before it worsens unit of elite police.
- November 13, 2015: France has seen the worst attack in its history, when suicide bombers attacked several sites, killing 130 people and wounding 350 others. Among the targeted sites Bataclan hall for concerts, bars and restaurants and the Stade de France north of the capital. Announced the organization of extremist Daesh claimed responsibility for the attacks.
- June 26, 2015: Yassin Salehi kills his employer and Herve Cornara cut his head near Lyon. Then he tries to blow up a factory in San-Valaviah Kuantan (East Central), by directing his truck collision gas bottled before being arrested.
- 7 to January 9, 2015: Brotherhood Sharif Said Quashie are killed on January 7, 12 people in an armed attack on the headquarters of the magazine "Charlie Hebdo" satirical weekly. Among the victims weekly director and a number of senior illustrators and two policemen.
Two days after the massacre, killing Brotherhood Quashie were killed in police firing while trying to pick them up in the suburb of the capital.
- January 8th 2015: Ahmadi Coulibaly kills police, injures municipal employees injured in the south of Paris Montrouge. The next day, the hostages held inside a Jewish shop in Paris, killing four of them before being killed by police.
The Brotherhood Quashie announced Mbaiathma al-Qaeda, while Coulibaly declared allegiance to al-Daesh.