Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banks tend to tighten credit conditions in the euro zone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banks tend to tighten credit conditions in the euro zone Empty Banks tend to tighten credit conditions in the euro zone

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 6:27 am

Banks tend to tighten credit conditions in the euro zone

Official data revealed on Tuesday that the euro zone banks tend to tighten the terms of the granting of credit to companies during the current quarter of this year.

The survey showed lending conditions issued by the European Central Bank, that more banks expect to tighten the terms of the granting of credit in the second quarter of this year, from three first months of this year, which saw to facilitate credit conditions.

The European Central pointed out that despite the high number of banks expect to tighten credit conditions, most banks expect the stability of the conditions in the euro area.

The survey pointed out that the demand for funding by the companies in the euro zone is expected to grow in the current quarter.

Participants in the survey believe that the negative applicable interest rates in the euro area almost three years ago is a negative factor for the net income of banks, but they raise loan sizes.

The euro rose against the US dollar by 0.2% to 1.0890 Dolarr at 9:49 GMT.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=7278

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:17 am