Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey: 70 people killed Turkish air raids on Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey: 70 people killed Turkish air raids on Iraq and Syria Empty Turkey: 70 people killed Turkish air raids on Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 3:56 am

Turkey: 70 people killed Turkish air raids on Iraq and Syria

The Turkish military said on Tuesday, killing 70 people after the air raids on the Iraqi city of Sinjar, and northern Syria.

According to a brief statement that the Turkish army 'raids carried out today that killed some 70 militants in the Iraqi region of Sinjar, northern Syria. "

The Council of Ministers Dan, earlier on Tuesday, during its meeting, the Turkish strike against Iraqi areas, warning Turkey of recurrence, as discussed special amnesty law amendment.

The Turkish army has confirmed, earlier Tuesday that the flight military raids said it on sites for militants' Kurdistan Workers' Party 'and the organizations affiliated to him, in Mount Sinjar in northern Iraq, and Mount Qrjouk (Kara Chowk) north-east of Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:18 pm