Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative of the Wali al-Faqih: America and the Zionist entity and NATO do not have the courage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative of the Wali al-Faqih: America and the Zionist entity and NATO do not have the courage Empty Representative of the Wali al-Faqih: America and the Zionist entity and NATO do not have the courage

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2017, 1:20 am

Representative of the Wali al-Faqih: America and the Zionist entity and NATO do not have the courage to attack Iran

27/04/2017
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Wali al-Faqih representative in the Islamic Revolution Guards Brigadier "the hand of God Joannie" said that America and the Zionist entity and NATO do not have enough courage to attack Islamic Iran, saying that they themselves acknowledge that wage war on Iran is not Besalham.

Agency for International Tasnim News reported that Brig Joannie confirmed on Thursday from the city of Isfahan, central Iran, that everyone saw today how it failed to America and the enemies of Islam, and in spite of all the conspiracies they have made, particularly about the great objectives of the Islamic Republic of Iran to stand.

Advisor to the representative of the Wali al-Faqih in the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps said that the enemy and repeat the argument of the "Matrouh military option on the table, it seeks to create confusion in the accounts within the country, pointing out that the enemy through soft wars, cultural and economic waged by the Islamic Republic, wants to bring about mixing in the accounts of the Iranian people, officials and elites in this country.

With regard to the project's influence enemies, Brigadier General Joannie stressed that this influence should be viewed in the context of the threat, pointing out that the enemy is drawing up plans to influence even in kindergarten, because they see that the enemies should not allow Iran to become a model for model.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161811.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:31 pm