Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America is losing international support by supporting the Zionist entity against the Palestinian peo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America is losing international support by supporting the Zionist entity against the Palestinian peo Empty America is losing international support by supporting the Zionist entity against the Palestinian peo

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2023, 4:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]America is losing international support by supporting the Zionist entity against the Palestinian people[/size]
    • Today 09:48

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Saad Al-Muttalabi, confirmed on Thursday that American support for the Zionist entity against the Palestinian people has caused Washington to lose international support and caused many of the people of its allied countries to go out with demonstrations and protests against the events and violations taking place against the Palestinian people.
    Al-Muttalabi told Al-Maalouma, “All possibilities and actions can be taken by the American side, especially with the pressure exerted by Washington against Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.”
    He added, "America may have other positions if it feels that things are starting to get out of control regarding its presence in Iraq," explaining that "the world has woken up and America knows very well that it has become a hated country at the international level and even at the level of the allies."
    He stated that "Washington, as a result of the global dissatisfaction with its actions, may reconsider its foreign policy and re-understand international equations, especially in the Middle East, as many countries have witnessed large demonstrations and objections to the ongoing Zionist violations supported by the American side." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:22 am