Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Tsunami" to Russian nuclear dumping America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Tsunami" to Russian nuclear dumping America Empty "Tsunami" to Russian nuclear dumping America

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 3:04 am

"Tsunami" to Russian nuclear dumping America

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Allegedly retired senior officer of the Russian army, said Tuesday that his country's nuclear missiles planted in the depth of the Atlantic Ocean off the eastern coast of the United States, to occur in the event of a tsunami detonation (tsunami) to flood the major US cities.

Colonel Victor Baranis in an interview with the newspaper "Kosmolskaaa Pravda" Russian, in response to the intensification of the US military presence in neighboring Russia, the country, "Americans are spreading their tanks and their planes and their forces own along the border with Russia, and we are quietly planting coasts nuclear missiles."

He added Baranis, "I've been in the depths of Gershm they are in a dormant state waiting for orders," explaining that "the bombing of these missiles will be produced by the tsunami (tsunami) that flooded and destroyed large American cities like New York and Miami.

He said the former military official, said he "had to be on Russia to reach an effective way to defend itself, at a time when military spending compared to the United States has reduced its military budget in excess of what we spend ten fold."

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-14752/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:27 pm