Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Modern Russian tanks with rocket-propelled tactical nuclear

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Modern Russian tanks with rocket-propelled tactical nuclear Empty Modern Russian tanks with rocket-propelled tactical nuclear

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 2:11 am

Modern Russian tanks with rocket-propelled tactical nuclear

20/04/2017 

Direction Press / Agencies
    According to the magazine Diplomat That the tank "Armata Universal Combat Platform" modern Russian will provide a tactical nuclear weapon.
    The magazine pointed out that the new Cannon 2 А83 Of 152 caliber will be placed on a tank with tactical Armata Universal Combat Platform nuclear missiles specially designed for him, and will be the strength of the shell in such a case not less than 1 kilo tons and the force of the explosion would be equivalent to about a thousand tons of TNT".
    She said the magazine "that when an explosion shell formed a fireball with a range of 100 meters and will allow the injury and damage to the opponent tank 300 meters in all directions and causing severe burns to individuals 400 m from the center of the explosion and 700 meters will develop individuals radiation that kill those later."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160730.html

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:25 pm