Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian expert: Without restraint broke out nuclear war with Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian expert: Without restraint broke out nuclear war with Washington Empty Russian expert: Without restraint broke out nuclear war with Washington

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:40 am

Russian expert: Without restraint broke out nuclear war with Washington

08/04/2017

Said Russian expert Sergei Sodakov: The analysis of Russian military restraint beyond the possibility of nuclear war.
    He explained the reporter User Academy of Military Science in Russia, told the newspaper "Aaszewstaa" said the main question posed by everyone: Why did not fall Russian defense systems all these missiles? The public believe that we had to do this to repulse the attack. But, if we started dropping those rockets, perhaps we did not wake up this morning. Because it was likely to happen today the so-called "nuclear dispute," noting that such a development if it got was a clash between two nuclear powers on the territory of a third country. "
    He explained: Israel and Turkey bombed Syria from time to time, but we protect our airport and our facilities. I think there was a political decision not to drop those missiles, because if our response to that was a dispute between the United States and Russia on anti-missile defense level.
    The Aattabralkhbayr that the issuance of US President Donald Trump ordered him to strike Syria, the approach of the situation can be described as a "hot war".
    He stressed the expert said, without restraint, was ordered to drop the "Tomahawk", and nuclear war broke out.
    In turn, he said military expert Vladislav published Choregan The air defense systems in Syria, subject to the orders of the Russian leadership only handles the protection of the Russian army of military installations. The scope of the electronic defense covers Russian base and locations where there are Russian troops and their dealings with other objectives are subject to the process of re-tuning in turn, which comes by order of the high command.
    The expert said that the United States informed Russia in advance through diplomatic channels, plans to direct the strike, and in turn notified Russia that the Syrian side to withdraw its soldiers and equipment from the base.
    There is a correlation between the Israeli and US strikes
    The senior experts in China Policy Center Victor Oolivech, called to recall the recent Israeli strike on Syria, which said it had targeted Syria base was located where the Russian military, and considered that there is a correlation between the Israeli and American strikes.
    He explained that it can be seen as an Israeli strike rehearsal and a test response of the Russian reaction. He stressed, saying: "But in this situation Russia preferred to postpone its response to the future. But it will respond appropriately."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158854.html

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:25 am