Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Signing the memorandum of the zones of stopping the escalation in Syria during the Astana meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Signing the memorandum of the zones of stopping the escalation in Syria during the Astana meeting Empty Signing the memorandum of the zones of stopping the escalation in Syria during the Astana meeting

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2017, 2:34 am

Signing the memorandum of the zones of stopping the escalation in Syria during the Astana meeting

Editorial date: 2017/5/4

Representatives of the Guarantor States of the Armistice Agreement signed a memorandum on the establishment of zones to stop the escalation in Syria during the final general meeting of the Astana-4 negotiations.
    The Astana memorandum on the establishment of zones to stop the escalation in Syria, the need to complete the mapping of those areas by 22 May.
    The memorandum states that the countries sponsoring the armistice agreement in Syria [Russia, Turkey and Iran] will form a working group at the level of the commissioners to implement the terms of the memorandum within five days after signing it. This team will demarcate the borders of the disarmament sectors, sectors of tension and security sectors, To implement the memorandum.
    The working group will report on the implementation of the memorandum, in the context of the Astana negotiation process. A new session of the Astana negotiations is expected to be held next month.
    Russia has proposed the idea of ​​establishing four zones to stop the escalation in Syria in the countryside of Idlib, and in the countryside of northern Homs, in the eastern Ghouta, and southern Syria.
    A source in one delegation had anticipated that the memorandum would enter into force 24 hours after its signature, so that the demarcation of the four regions would continue for nearly two weeks.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:27 pm