Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education directed the development of device to detect fraud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education directed the development of device to detect fraud Empty Education directed the development of device to detect fraud

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2017, 2:27 am

Education directed the development of device to detect fraud

06/05/2017 0:00

The Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal , members of the production workshop for scientific methods in the ministry to develop device to detect fraud in public examinations.
    According to a statement to the minister 's office, received «morning», a copy of it, the minister drew members of the production workshop , scientific methods in the ministry developed a device to detect fraud in public examinations, adding that the minister also instructed to allocate the productivity of scientific means hall in the ministry building in order to produce devices serving the educational process and the training of teaching staffs.
    The statement added that the move comes as part of the Ministry of Education plan to activate the scientific aspect and strengthened in the process of building generations, for the advancement of the educational reality in the country all schools and develop the energies of teaching.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:22 pm