Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What does Jesus look like to you?

csd9013
    csd9013

What does Jesus look like to you? Empty What does Jesus look like to you?

Post by csd9013 Sat 06 May 2017, 9:51 am

Isaiah 53:2
    For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.

Thought of the day….
    What does Jesus look like to you? We have all seen or maybe even have a picture of Jesus in our houses. So what does Jesus look like? Today’s verse, tells us that He had no form of majesty or no beauty that anyone should desire.

So what does Jesus look like? Yes, this verse is in reference to His physical appearance but Have we created a life that has a Jesus that looks like us, acts like us, thinks like us and lives down the street from us? Is that what we are chasing? We are to be transformed into the image of Christ not Him to be the image of us. (2 Corinthians 3:18)

Are we seeking Christ and His thoughts, His words and His plan or are we planning on everything else that fill our lives? Jesus Calling reminded me this morning that we are busy getting everything on our list checked off and never just relax in His arms and listen to His plan.

Today I ask, what does Jesus look like? Are we making Him fit the life we have created or are we allowing Him to lead us?

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:26 pm